Sunday, May 1, 2011

How do you keep up?

I know that people are all over the place on social media. I'm on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, as well as several blogs and my own site. And this doesn't count the number of sites that I follow. Just reading Twitter and news feeds takes time to keep up. So how do you do it?

Perhaps the more pertinent question is

It is worth it to do all this?
Sometimes I wonder. I have continuous contact in my work life and in my home life and I wonder, sometimes, if that really makes work-life balance. I feel pressure on both sides to make these things interesting and to keep up with all the things which are going on. Unfortunately, I don't have a staff of hundreds to keep up. There are just three of us -- me, myself and I -- and sometimes, it seems overwhelming.

So how do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment