Friday, February 24, 2012

Finding value in a place . . .

Are you finding value in all the places where you are? If you're selling something, I can see some value in exposure, but for most of us, I'm beginning to wonder if all these places -- Twitter, Facebook, Google+ -- are really worth it.

Do you get value from those you are following? In my case, it's a qualified "maybe". I work through my list periodically and evaluate it, eliminating those from which I'm not getting any value. Otherwise, at least for me, I can't follow all their tweets, messages, likes, etc.

Do you produce anything worth following? I really wonder in my case, because it seems that a large number of my followers are people who want me to follow them so they can sell me something.

The quest continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment