Friday, July 13, 2012

Tablet Housecleaning

I have a problem with space on my Acer A100 tablet and until Acer gets it together, I have been looking at the apps I loaded. I have been looking at those which require Internet access especially. Since I use WiFi, unless ther is some compelling feature in the app, it really isn't worth using it instead of the browser version. In fact, there are a couple of apps where I actually PREFER the mobile version of the site over the app.

I think I may be finding the purpose for the tablet. As I have said before, it is definitely better at consuming content than at producing it. It is kind of nice as a book reader and for getting the news and accessing social media. I guess I'm still searching for the perfect mix of devices for my style and budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment