Friday, June 30, 2017

What do you have open?

It has been a while since I wrote anything here. Lately, I have been looking at my workstation and thinking about the programs I have open. Here's a look.


Every day, I open these four application:


  • Outlook
  • IE (our corporate browser standard)
  • OneNote
  • Skype (formerly Lync)
In addition, I might keep Chrome open periodically. Except for Chrome, I don't close these until I shutdown my workstation at the end of the business day.

Unlike some people, I don't keep a lot of windows and applications open, but I live in these applications. My workstation has to be able to handle all the development and office tools (e.g. Word, Excel) that I use throughout the day as well as these four applications which I use pretty much consistently.

Which applications do you live in?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment